mESSYWITCH

First Publication Date: October 31, 2018
TUID: qzuw2rtwwm22rd7e

Entrant, La Petite Mort - EctoComp 2018

A messy game about a messy witch, October 31, 2018

B Minus Seven writes games that are more surrealist poetry than anything else, and this is no different.

It's unabashed in its content, using profanity, brashness, confusion and vulnerability. It's also very short. You pick from three things in a cross between a recipe book and a shopping list, each one with 1-3 more options before returning.

It didn't really gel together for me, but for fans of B Minus Seven it is a great addition to the oeuvre.

If you enjoyed mESSYWITCH...

People who like mESSYWITCH also gave high ratings to these games:

Animalia, by Ian Michael Waddell
This is the story of Charlie Stewart, nine-year-old Human child. Inside this ordinary nine-year-old Human child are four animals from the Forest, working tirelessly to keep YOUR Taiga Federation safe from Human intervention.

Additional Tales from Castle Balderstone, by Ryan Veeder
Another anthology of terror, edited by Ryan Veeder, again. Also an ECTOCOMP 2019 entry.

Before the End of the World, by Silverstring Media
The sky is tearing itself open. Fire rains from the heavens. And you've returned home to reflect on the person you fell in love with in your dreams. Before the End of the World is a Twine game created to explore partially how minor...

mESSYWITCH appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 2 of this page, edited by B Minus Seven on 10 March 2019 at 12:02am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item