Available at http://www.​jjguest.​com/​games_ectocomp_2015
Ectocomp 2015
Contains ECTOCOMP_2015/La Petite Mort/Halloween Dance.gblorb
Requires a Glulx interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Halloween Dance

by MathBrush profile

It's Halloween Night at the highschool gym
Your costume's ready, you got a trim
It might be time to make some friends
But we'll see how the story ends.

La Petite Mort entry in ECTOCOMP 2015, with a quick implementation of a new conversation system.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2015
TUID: qgl16vvzh6n8c5kc

5th Place, La Petite Mort - EctoComp 2015

If you enjoyed Halloween Dance...

People who like Halloween Dance also gave high ratings to these games:

The Chicken Under the Window, by Lucian P. Smith
"A pastiche of sorts of The Space Under the Window. Get the chicken across the road." [--blurb from The Z-Files Catalogue]

Return to the Stars, by Adrian Welcker
After having been taken captive in battle, you soon settled into a routine: sleep, eat, shower, reconsider your life choices, repeat. Until, one day, there is no more food. Or guards, for that matter. It seems to be up to you to find a...

You Are a Turkey!, by Jacqueline A. Lott
This was written at pretty much the very last second for ClubFloyd's 2011 Thanksgiving Speed-IF session, inspired by Christos Dimitrakakis, who said, "Let's play You Are A Turkey!" during a ClubFloyd session while we were waiting for the...

Halloween Dance appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for Halloween Dance:

IF that centers around holidays by Molly
I'm looking for IF that centers around specific real-world holidays, e.g. Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Passover, the Fourth of July, Guy Fawkes Day, Halloween, etc.

The most underrated game you've authored by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Interpret "under-rated" however that means to you. Perhaps it's one that's simply not played very much for whatever reason. Or it's a game you consider flawed but still worth playing, or an early effort that you are fond of.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 10:40pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item