Available at http://www.​jjguest.​com/​games_ectocomp_2015
Ectocomp 2015
Contains ECTOCOMP_2015/La Petite Mort/Halloween Dance.gblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a glulx interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Halloween Dance

by MathBrush profile

It's Halloween Night at the highschool gym
Your costume's ready, you got a trim
It might be time to make some friends
But we'll see how the story ends.

La Petite Mort entry in ECTOCOMP 2015, with a quick implementation of a new conversation system.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2015
TUID: qgl16vvzh6n8c5kc

5th Place, La Petite Mort - EctoComp 2015

If you enjoyed Halloween Dance...

People who like Halloween Dance also gave high ratings to these games:

Fingertips: I'm Having a Heart Attack, by Andrew Schultz
It's your time to make a statement. Make sure your nerves don't fail before your heart does.

Psychomanteum, by Hanon Ondricek
Every year your friend hosts a Halloween party where guests are expected to complete three dares. This is the third. A Grand Guignol entry for ECTOCOMP 2016.

The Body, by Sean Barrett
In this rather linear game loosely based on the Stephen King novella The Body, you play as a kid named Gordie Lachance. One of your friends found out about a dead body by the tracks outside of town, so a group of you are heading out to...

Halloween Dance appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for Halloween Dance:

IF that centers around holidays by Molly
I'm looking for IF that centers around specific real-world holidays, e.g. Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Passover, the Fourth of July, Guy Fawkes Day, Halloween, etc.

The most underrated game you've authored by Anya Johanna DeNiro
Interpret "under-rated" however that means to you. Perhaps it's one that's simply not played very much for whatever reason. Or it's a game you consider flawed but still worth playing, or an early effort that you are fond of.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 10:40pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item