Play for free at ChooseYourStory.​com

Achilles

by Chase223 and Steve24833

Episode 1 of Achilles

Take control of General Achilles, a human General trying to lead the human fleet to prosperity through politics and military means, while dealing with keeping humanity and it's allies together, dealing with a barbaric race of raiders and a powerful alien alliance. Will humanity crush it's enemies under it's boots? Will you form a peaceful coalition between all species? Or will you become humanity's downfall?

This is my first game, which I made with the help of Steve24833. I really hope you enjoy it. Please comment on any bugs, mistakes or other screw-ups I made.

Development System: ChooseYourStory
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
TUID: pgg3rnp4b5zof7uj

Followed by sequel Achilles ii: The Chykri, by Chase223 and Steve24833

If you enjoyed Achilles...

People who like Achilles also gave high ratings to these games:

Mazkil, by Steve24833
Take control of a young, aggressive Orc named Mazkil, of the Tribe the Red Blades, in his attempt to make his way in the world. Become an honored Chieftain of your tribe or become a feared Soldier for the Kingdom of Man.

House of Hell, by Steve Jackson (U.K.)
Taking refuge in the infamous House of Hell has to be the worst mistake of your life! The dangers of the torrential storm outside are nothing compared to the blood-curdling adventures that await you inside. Who knows how many hapless...

Breaker, by Mystic Warrior
Beneath the seas, hidden from the Ones Above, our society goes about our normal, routinely lives. I cannot help but feel bored with all that is going on, until I find the letter. A letter that sends me on a journey to deliver a magical...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 3:21am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item