Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Achilles ii: The Chykri

by Chase223 and Steve24833

Episode 2 of Achilles

Play as Achilles, the leader of the new Coalition of humans, aliens and machines, to combat a new threat: The Chykri. Attempt to keep the Coalition together and fight not only to win, but to survive.

This is a sequel to our previous game, Achilles. We hope you enjoy it. Please rate and comment. Unless you don't like it, in which case just grumble to yourself about how this one isn't as good as the first. Thanks.

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: 10z9vez5n9g433i

Sequel to Achilles, by Chase223 and Steve24833

If you enjoyed Achilles ii: The Chykri...

People who like Achilles ii: The Chykri also gave high ratings to these games:

Unbroken, by ninjapitka
There is no escaping our nature. It simply exists. The voice within me, the one that causes me to commit terrible deeds, burns a low ember. Still, it remains, always present, always looking for fuel to burn. It wants to escape. I feel...

Seedship, by John Ayliff
An AI ship full of frozen colonists must find the best planet to be the new home of the human race.

The Path of Death, by Steve24833
Take control of Dagden, a small Orc child taken from his family and taken prisoner in Reaper Castle under the control of the Grand Necromancer, before making friends with his daughter Blaise and choosing how to make your mark in the...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 3:22am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item