4-snowman.z5

IFID: ZCODE-1-000001-59F2
TUID: pfu307jt43d5due1

SPAG
The Snowman Sextet
Game four, Josh Giesbrecht's Kaboot's Story, was my favorite of the four games, and not just because the PC is a hamster. Well, ok, it's *mostly* because of that, but it's also funny and cute on its own merits. My notes for this game say "storing things in cheekpouches = awesome", and I don't think I can put it any more clearly than that.
-- Dan Shiovitz

Super short, and super cute., November 14, 2019

'Nuff said. Five minutes playtime, and being a hamster allows for some unusual and funny situations. The "intro" is a bit confusing and the parser is not very sophisticated, but the game is won before you even notice that. If I had to limit myself to one word only, it'd be "cute".

If you enjoyed Kaboot's Story...