Baking with Lizzie

by Adri profile

2017

No member reviews yet - be the first

Your friends are arriving soon, and you need to bake a batch of cookies! Now where is that recipe card...?

This game was created for the Short & Sweet Jam.

IFID: C7E3093C-3C5A-4D1F-8935-0AEA8FCB6631
TUID: ox431spc93qzmcx3

Baking with Lizzie on IFDB

Baking with Lizzie appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for January 2021 by David Welbourn
On Friday January 29, 2021, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works...

The following polls include votes for Baking with Lizzie:

games with cooking by jlvp1234
I'm looking for games with cooking. ever since I have played gourmet and, gourmet version1, wich is the same, I have also played you got a stew going. does anyone have any recommendations other than these on wich I have just mentioned?

Games that are comfy and cozy by MarkyJez
I'm interested in trying out games that are more relaxed than a lot of IFs are. Though I do like the adventure and excitement of those particular IFs, I also want to try out other stuff that is more quiet and understated, the kind of...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 29 January 2021 at 6:26pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item