CRUSH @ TextAdventures
Play CRUSH at TextAdvntures.​co.​uk!

CRUSH

by Thom Scullion

2013

A romantic/comedy about love in the Digital Age; your crush appears online, and its up to you to not come across like a total creep!

First Publication Date: December 1, 2013
Development System: None
Forgiveness Rating: Cruel
TUID: oapy3r39oh45x55

Acceptable, January 7, 2014
by Simon Deimel (Germany)

It was okay, I have seen worse, but also better developments of a story. The narrative is sufficient, the structure is logic and events happen in a likely order.
I replayed this some times but I could not find any way to win -- in the end there seemed to be no possibility to "win" this game. Maybe there should have been a possibility to score with the crush (or maybe I just missed it).
The premise is not groundbreaking but fairly promising, so i think this could be extended.

If you enjoyed CRUSH...

People who like CRUSH also gave high ratings to these games:

Conversations With My Mother, by Merritt Kopas
A brief game about family relationships, in which you can click on words in the dialogue to change them before continuing the conversation.

ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL, by Porpentine
happy valentwine's day please turn on your speakers and your monitor and your mouse and your keyboard when you play this thank you

Positive Space, by Merritt Kopas
An autobiographical Twine poem written in reply to the zine "Fucking Trans Women" by Mira Bellwether.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Autymn Castleton on 17 December 2017 at 1:58am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item