Bench

Bench

by :3

Mystery
2013

Okay you're in town buying groceries and you see a suspiscious man about to drink a strange liquid...what do you do?

By the way, the beginning bit is pretty useless and doesn't have any storyline so sorry about that..it gets better at the end though :D

First Publication Date: October 21, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: 9B4E1822-FE11-414F-A95F-C629319B84D7
TUID: muz7ldka5cjmerqt

Promising but incomplete, December 15, 2013
by Simon Deimel (Germany)

The style of this story is brief, the paragraphs short, but the plot is promising and made me want to know more about the background of the happenings.
I am not sure if the following statements are spoilers, but I don't think so. I rather think it is something that should be pointed at before starting this interactive fiction. Unfortunately the game ends abruptly without giving an explanation of the events. It ends with a cliffhanger and the writer announces a continuation of the story. I was a bit disappointed, because nothing indicated that this version is not finished, and so I encourage the author to continue.
Note: this rating refers to the incomplete version.

If you enjoyed Bench...

People who like Bench also gave high ratings to these games:

Foo Foo, by Buster Hudson
Someone's been bopping the field mice on the head, and only Good Fairy, Senior Detective can find out who. A parser-driven noir adventure based on the interactive fiction of Ryan Veeder.

Anchorhead, by Michael Gentry
You take a deep breath of salty air as the first raindrops begin to spatter the pavement, and the swollen, slate-colored clouds that blanket the sky mutter ominous portents amongst themselves over the little coastal town of Anchorhead....

I-0, by Anonymous
Stranded on Interstate Zero after your car broke down, you are miles away from the last sign of civilization. It's twenty minutes to noon and the temperature is well over 120F. It's beginning to look like you won't make it to your...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 11:58pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item