Game page
Contains Hatred.html
(Compressed with RAR. Unpacking tools are available for most platforms - see Wikipedia for pointers.)

Hatred

by The Water Supply profile

2017

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I--

Wait, that's the wrong game.

We live in a violent age. The death of Matthew Shepard and the Columbine High School massacre presaged the rise of the alt-right, GamerGate, Donald Trump--and what better way to express the world's violence than with a text-based murder simulator! A young man, misunderstood by the world, roams his town with one goal: Kill everybody! But what secrets lie in his past?

Meanwhile, an unusual trial takes place. Is God guilty of abandoning his creations? Listen to arguments drawn from real-life historical events and make your decision. Only you, the player, can make this choice in this videogame!

--Stalk the streets of Sufferette City in search of your latest victim!

--Take your revenge on your high school!

--Assault a mysterious tower and claim your destiny!

--An hour-long, illustrated interactive fiction with a punk-rock soundtrack!

--This game contains extreme content. If you have a trigger, it'll probably get hit. The management apologizes for any collateral damage and will be happy to offer a full refund.

First Publication Date: April 20, 2017
TUID: lbgcmil6viuu1bnr

Not recommended., October 26, 2021

All you'll find by playing this game is a journey through an edgy, poorly written, meandering pile of insufferable rubbish that thinks it's a lot smarter than it actually is. Please do yourself a favor - skip it and try something else instead that's actually good.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by The Water Supply on 24 October 2021 at 10:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item