Sindrella's Potions

Development System: Adventuron
TUID: k0fy7sguvioq63e9

11th Place - Text Adventure Literacy Jam - 2022

A great game with magic and puzzles but some weird bugs, May 12, 2022

This is really a very inspiring game, but I haven't been able to complete it yet due to some weird issues.

You are sent back in time to your grandmother's life, who was Cinderella but able to make potions. You explore a large city, discovering various potion recipes and hidden secrets and memories while making money to buy things for the ball.

The puzzles are engaging. I used a lot of hints, but only because the game is so large; it's generally fair as long as you examine everything.

There are a couple of weird bugs though which the author is aware of but are really hard to fix. These bugs include items sometimes stopping working, making progress impossible. By restarting several times, I've managed to get through each individual stopping point, but never all at once.

If you enjoyed Sindrella's Potions...