TARGET CYNTHIA - Chapter 1
Defaults - All Systems Application (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Target: Cynthia - Chapter 1

by Cynthia Dawn

Episode 1 of Target: Cynthia
Surreal

Name: Alex Tait
Occupation: Assassin
Target: Cynthia Dawn. The Author.

First Publication Date: March 5, 2014
License: Creative Commons
TUID: ix94tai31g2plo1z

Looking forward to Chapter 2, March 7, 2014
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

This is an on-rails Twine story with a couple of choices and a chance of dying. Normally a linear story where you do little but click for the next part of the story is a bore, but the writing is sure and imaginative, hinting at a mind-bogglingly interesting meta concept. Hey, a waterside is linear, and that doesn't make it any less entertaining. I hope the author continues this!

If you enjoyed Target: Cynthia - Chapter 1...

People who like Target: Cynthia - Chapter 1 also gave high ratings to these games:

The Reptile Room, by Elizabeth Smyth
Slither anywhither.

Horny Game, by CAMMY
Games have needs, too. --- Genre: Interactive Fiction, Adventure Tags: Adult, Comedy, Erotic, Psychological Horror, Romance, Text based Average session:A few minutes

My Desk, by Matthias Conrady
Snoop around my desk and check out my personal stuff! You can look at things on my desk, learn about this moment in my life at the fringe of a long-distance-relationship. In a way a documentary-game, heavy on images.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Molly on 6 March 2014 at 9:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item