Downloadable version
Contains dist/index.html
A downlaod to a zip file which contains the game.

five poems.

by actuallydael profile

Poetry

an experiment in twine. made to express the feeling of writing and handling five poems at the same time, while composing one big poem that has constant links between them.

these poems were conceived while walking down a random street in Madrid with a dead phone. i could not use a map to get home and i could not use my notes to write what i saw around me. essentially, forced to walk aimlessly until i found a train station that would take me home, while trying to capture all the details of my surroundings in my mind. the poems will explain the problem there was with this.

very short "gameplay", where the objective is to read all parts of the poems, by clicking on the links. it's not meant to be hard. it's just meant to be an experiment.

First Publication Date: April 23, 2022
Current Version: v1.0
License: Public Domain
IFID: 08EE0D4B-DC7E-4765-B6B4-A2C793A1104B
TUID: h5iuv7371jeci0a

five poems. on IFDB

five poems. appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Civitas by Joocebug
Works that explore the fabric of urban spaces.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by actuallydael on 26 September 2022 at 4:37pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item