Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Unbroken

by ninjapitka profile

There is no escaping our nature. It simply exists. The voice within me, the one that causes me to commit terrible deeds, burns a low ember.

Still, it remains, always present, always looking for fuel to burn. It wants to escape. I feel its lust. It wants to devour. This day is no different. I must battle the darkness within.

Author's note: In various sections, you will be given the option to view a simultaneous event happening in the story. While not directly affecting you, the reader's path, they may create a more cinematic feel to the story.

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: h52ite5ehz41spn0

Well-Developed Story, January 10, 2021
by Ogre (A Cave)

This is a great story, and you'll see that if you head on over and read it. With over 60,000 words, there are a lot of ways to navigate your way through this one. It's a true CYOA (as opposed to classic IF), but there are good, clear options for you to follow through the story. The story has a good deal of depth, so you won't be disappointed if you're looking for a story that you can get into.

If you enjoyed Unbroken...