Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Unbroken

by ninjapitka profile

There is no escaping our nature. It simply exists. The voice within me, the one that causes me to commit terrible deeds, burns a low ember.

Still, it remains, always present, always looking for fuel to burn. It wants to escape. I feel its lust. It wants to devour. This day is no different. I must battle the darkness within.

Author's note: In various sections, you will be given the option to view a simultaneous event happening in the story. While not directly affecting you, the reader's path, they may create a more cinematic feel to the story.

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: h52ite5ehz41spn0

Well-Developed Story, January 10, 2021
by Ogre (A Cave)

This is a great story, and you'll see that if you head on over and read it. With over 60,000 words, there are a lot of ways to navigate your way through this one. It's a true CYOA (as opposed to classic IF), but there are good, clear options for you to follow through the story. The story has a good deal of depth, so you won't be disappointed if you're looking for a story that you can get into.

If you enjoyed Unbroken...

People who like Unbroken also gave high ratings to these games:

Alone, by Paul Michael Winters
Just you and your car, alone on the open road. You haven't seen another car for weeks. You haven't spoken to another person in months. And if you want to stay alive, you'd better keep it that way.

Mrs. Pepper's Nasty Secret, by Jim Aikin and Eric Eve
Walking home from school is mostly okay, except for one big problem: Every day you have to pass right by Mrs. Pepper's house. She may not actually be a witch, but she sure acts like one. And now she's stolen your skateboard! Winner of...

Kaged, by Ian Finley
""But my madness speaks: It will but skin and film the ulcerous place, Whilst rank corruption, mining all within, Infects unseen." Welcome to the Citadel of Justice. The Inquisitor is waiting." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 4:37am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item