The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell

by Elena Fedina

This game was one of my final projects for the game design program I took at New York Film Academy. Being from Russia, I got a little nostalgic about everyday aspects of my life back home, so this game helped me... not be nostalgic any more :)

First Publication Date: September 2, 2014
TUID: gw93r5mpf2llrk5k

Well-Written Twine Game, but Very Mean, September 28, 2014
by Daemon Pyrate ( Optional. For example, "San Diego, California," "Barcelona, Spain")

There are some punctuation mistakes (there's no comma before that or what) and articles missing, but I've seen worse in some paperbacks.

The main problem I had was how mean Natasha becomes, in spite of you making the nice choice, as with the drunk. Sticking a drunk with a pin is not funny. Drunks are sad people. That's just sheer meanness.

It's too bad. I was starting to really enjoy the game up to then. After that I couldn't care less if Natasha got her passport and I was hoping that someone would kick her. I didn't bother to waste my time on the rest of the game.

I was about to give the game four stars before that. Now it's barely two.

If you enjoyed The Awesome Bureaucratic Hell...