Play Online

Lost My Mind

by Xavid profile

Episode 04 of nanobots
2017

A hypertext thing based on the They Might Be Giants song of the same name. One ending.

IFID: 98EB97C4-70E0-4D8A-910D-EF341EFFD219
TUID: fk7fdvt71199hnvz

A clever Twine maze based on a They Might Be Giants song, September 15, 2017

This is a sort of word maze based on the lyrics of the nanobots album song Lost My Mind.

Every word leads to other words, going around in a cycle. There is a secret to solving the maze, but it's fairly complicated to finish it even if you know the secret; but if you keep trying, it should work out. I thought it was fun.

If you enjoyed Lost My Mind...

People who like Lost My Mind also gave high ratings to these games:

Six, by Wade Clarke
Your name is Harriet Leitner, and you and your twin sister Demi turned six this morning! You're having a fancy dress birthday party, and this afternoon you'll be playing Hide and Seek Tip over in the park. You can't wait to catch all...

Goodbye Doggy, by Goodbye Doggy, Meri and Mark
The goodbye doggy cemetery is full of mystery.

Mammal, by Joey Jones
The lizards have taken over. You, a lowly human slave, are tasked with eradicating all mammalian traces from the Don Quixote Memorial Museum. (Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project.)

Lost My Mind appears in the following Recommended Lists:

nanobots by Xavid
a twine album by the Society of Narrativist Progenitors with apologies to They Might Be Giants and the People's Republic of Interactive Fiction (Twine games based on the track of the same name from the They Might Be Giants album...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 27 July 2017 at 7:45pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item