The Eyes That Look Back

by Leno

We are surrounded with faces. The ones of the people around us and the ones we carry with ourselves.

First Publication Date: April 6, 2018
TUID: bo3xmvm6h4ycfwn1

Entrant, Main Festival - Spring Thing 2018

A gripping short creepy story about identity , April 8, 2018
I found this short horror story compelling. You are someone, somewhere, intentionally vague, and you have a knack for finding faces on things.

The game is more than just that, of course, but I found it compelling, especially with the multimedia.

I don't want to say too much about it, because experiencing it all is the point. I wasn't satisfied with the conclusions of the piece though, even after experimentation. But that's something that's due to personal taste.

This has nothing to do with my rating or even something I think the author should do, but I wish the game had included a gallery of found faces. But I can satisfy that interest by my own searches. I like this game.

If you enjoyed The Eyes That Look Back...