The Eyes That Look Back

by Leno

We are surrounded with faces. The ones of the people around us and the ones we carry with ourselves.

First Publication Date: April 6, 2018
TUID: bo3xmvm6h4ycfwn1

Entrant, Main Festival - Spring Thing 2018

A gripping short creepy story about identity , April 8, 2018

I found this short horror story compelling. You are someone, somewhere, intentionally vague, and you have a knack for finding faces on things.

The game is more than just that, of course, but I found it compelling, especially with the multimedia.

I don't want to say too much about it, because experiencing it all is the point. I wasn't satisfied with the conclusions of the piece though, even after experimentation. But that's something that's due to personal taste.

This has nothing to do with my rating or even something I think the author should do, but I wish the game had included a gallery of found faces. But I can satisfy that interest by my own searches. I like this game.

If you enjoyed The Eyes That Look Back...

People who like The Eyes That Look Back also gave high ratings to these games:

Within a Wreath of Dewdrops, by Sam Kabo Ashwell and Jacqueline A. Lott

Under They Thunder, by Andrew Schultz
Save OkayCo from the Flame-Lame Fey and Ed Spray-Spread! With thanks to my imaginary friends Amos and Abel Fay.

ULTRA BUSINESS TYCOON III, by Porpentine
Iíve finally finished porting and cracking an old edutainment game from the 90′s. Please enjoy.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 7 April 2018 at 8:35am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item