Play at sub-Q

Unmaking, Unmade

by G.C. "Grim" Baccaris (as Grim Curio) profile

Manipulate an eerie videotape and confront a dangerous infatuation. Featuring small Bitsy scenes, audio, branching paths leading to two different endings, and LOVE, "raw and unfettered" as requested, in less than 1,000 words.

Originally submitted to sub-Q's Love Jam, UNMAKING, UNMADE appears in the February 2019 issue of sub-Q Magazine.

First Publication Date: December 15, 2018
IFID: 768550C0-6AAC-44B8-AC21-2EC2B1A6D5A5
TUID: belg21h0ororn5wo

A great short piece to give to someone brand new to interactive fiction, September 8, 2020

G.C. "Grim" Baccaris is one of the people creating interactive fiction whose work excites me most right now. I used to work in QC in film distribution, and the sensory descriptions of damaged video here bring me back, vividly, to those times. If I had 5 minutes to show someone what a cutting edge, sensory piece of interactive poetry can do, I would hand them this.

A short combo, February 7, 2019
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

Using both Twine and Bitsy. A neat idea that I'd like to see expanded.

If you enjoyed Unmaking, Unmade...

People who like Unmaking, Unmade also gave high ratings to these games:

BOAT PROM, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
What’s worse than getting dumped by your pity date at prom? How about being stuck on a boat with him all night as he makes out with the girl you have a crush on? It’s enough to make Elizabeth want to jump overboard. But instead she’s...

Invasion, by Cat Manning
The end of the world, and there's something after you. A short horror Twine about sacrifice, survival, and relative humanity. Le Grand Guignol entry in ECTOCOMP 2015.

my own paper walls, by fia glas
Tara is an introverted girl who shares an interest in horror and the paranormal with her friend Becca. Unfortunately for them, they live in a painfully boring small town in the Pacific Northwest. The only place that has any chance of...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by G.C. "Grim" Baccaris on 7 August 2019 at 5:50pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item