Play at sub-Q

Unmaking, Unmade

by G.C. "Grim" Baccaris (as Grim Curio) profile

Manipulate an eerie videotape and confront a dangerous infatuation. Featuring small Bitsy scenes, audio, branching paths leading to two different endings, and LOVE, "raw and unfettered" as requested, in less than 1,000 words.

Originally submitted to sub-Q's Love Jam, UNMAKING, UNMADE appears in the February 2019 issue of sub-Q Magazine.

First Publication Date: December 15, 2018
IFID: 768550C0-6AAC-44B8-AC21-2EC2B1A6D5A5
TUID: belg21h0ororn5wo

A great short piece to give to someone brand new to interactive fiction, September 8, 2020

G.C. "Grim" Baccaris is one of the people creating interactive fiction whose work excites me most right now. I used to work in QC in film distribution, and the sensory descriptions of damaged video here bring me back, vividly, to those times. If I had 5 minutes to show someone what a cutting edge, sensory piece of interactive poetry can do, I would hand them this.

A short combo, February 7, 2019
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

Using both Twine and Bitsy. A neat idea that I'd like to see expanded.

If you enjoyed Unmaking, Unmade...

People who like Unmaking, Unmade also gave high ratings to these games:

my own paper walls, by fia glas
Tara is an introverted girl who shares an interest in horror and the paranormal with her friend Becca. Unfortunately for them, they live in a painfully boring small town in the Pacific Northwest. The only place that has any chance of...

Swan Hill, by Laura Michet
Swan Hill is an interactive story about brothers who have grown apart. It has multiple endings.

Sense of Harmony, by Scenario World
Cybernetically enhanced Elizabeth Boldan tries to find herself while working part-time at the Crown Diamond, an erotic massage parlor and brothel in the year 2029. On television and in the movies, cybernetics promise enhanced...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by G.C. "Grim" Baccaris on 7 August 2019 at 5:50pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item