Story file
Contains A Fly On the Wall.zblorb
Requires a Glulx interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.
play online (expanded Glulx version)

A Fly On the Wall

by Nigel Jayne profile

horror

. . . this game was updated, expanded and released in 2017 as A Fly on the Wall, or An Appositonal Eye. . . The Harrison Mansion is closing after 45 years of delighting its visitors with collections of the weird and recreations of the macabre. The night before, the Fortean Society of New England gathers in the haunt to celebrate its history and investigate its reputation as a real house of horrors. You volunteer to take a shift in the Fly eye, a room with five monitors that watch the most haunted corners within the house. You can't watch all five simultaneously, though, so what exactly will you see?

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
Forgiveness Rating: merciful
IFID: 18D81634-4EC9-41CE-8AD5-BB29484E321C
TUID: b853fqjlwgmpwrce

11th Place - EctoComp 2014

If you enjoyed A Fly On the Wall...

People who like A Fly On the Wall also gave high ratings to these games:

Afflicted, by Doug Egan
This isn't the safest neighborhood. A young woman was abducted near here only recently. But as a city sanitarian you are obligated to complete your annual inspection of the local dive. [blurb from IF Comp 2008]

Homecoming, by Carolyn VanEseltine
"Homecoming" is a short, twisted comedy about a newly awakened AI.

Tic-Tac-Toe, by jatekos101
It's a simple tic-tac-toe game with a near-perfect AI and a two-player mode.

A Fly On the Wall appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Zape on 13 April 2021 at 1:16am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item