ZX Spectrum version (online)
Online Emulator via Spectrum Computing & QAOP
ZX Spectrum (download)
C64 (download)
Amstrad CPC (download)
In English and Spanish
Elegir formato y jugar en línea
loveretro.​es

La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm

by Pablo Martínez Merino (AKA Depresiv)

Fantasy Horror

The house, on the other side of the storm, keeps the terrible secret of a family, and the origin of the known universe.

The English version of 'La casa al otro lado de la tormenta'.

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
First Publication Date: April 29, 2019
Development System: DAAD
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
TUID: ap54bvwlwzbijm1v

Return of Depresiv, July 18, 2020
by IFforL2 (Chiayi, Taiwan)

Depresiv's El Archipiélago is one of the greatest fantasy IF games in the Spanish language. After finishing it a few years ago, I wanted more, but learned that Depresiv had been silent for years before I ever discovered his few works. La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta did not disappoint. The fantasy world, story, interactivity, and action kept me glued to my laptop whenever I wasn't stuck.

This is one of the first truly retro games I actually bothered to complete. I didn't even know what an emulator was. I recommend the emulator QAOP by Jan Bobrowski. It works from your browser and has buttons for saving, etc. which a lot of emulators don't facilitate so well.

If you enjoyed La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm...

People who like La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm also gave high ratings to these games:

Castle, Forest, Island, Sea, by Hide&Seek
'Castle, Forest, Island, Sea' is a choose-your-own-adventure story that explores key questions in philosophy. Where will your chosen path lead you? From bickering birds to scary monsters, choose your quest and find your way out of the...

Whitefield Academy of Witchcraft, by Steph Cherrywell
The year is 1957, and the place is lush, storm-tossed Stinglash Island, just off the north coast of Washington's Olympic Peninsula. You are Page LeBlanc, witch in training, and you've returned for another year at dear old...

汉初, by 郝景芳 (Jingfang Hao)
《汉初》是由2016年雨果奖Best Novelette的获奖作者撰写的。 她是第一個贏得雨果獎的中國女性。 这是郝景芳的第一部互动小说,是中国着名作家写的第一部互动小说。 ...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Autymn Castleton on 19 June 2020 at 11:25am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item