ZX Spectrum version (online)
Online Emulator via Spectrum Computing & QAOP
ZX Spectrum (download)
C64 (download)
Amstrad CPC (download)
In English and Spanish
Elegir formato y jugar en línea
loveretro.​es

La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm

by Pablo Martínez Merino (AKA Depresiv)

Fantasy Horror

The house, on the other side of the storm, keeps the terrible secret of a family, and the origin of the known universe.

The English version of 'La casa al otro lado de la tormenta'.

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
First Publication Date: April 29, 2019
Development System: DAAD
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
TUID: ap54bvwlwzbijm1v

Return of Depresiv, July 18, 2020
by IFforL2 (Chiayi, Taiwan)

Depresiv's El Archipiélago is one of the greatest fantasy IF games in the Spanish language. After finishing it a few years ago, I wanted more, but learned that Depresiv had been silent for years before I ever discovered his few works. La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta did not disappoint. The fantasy world, story, interactivity, and action kept me glued to my laptop whenever I wasn't stuck.

This is one of the first truly retro games I actually bothered to complete. I didn't even know what an emulator was. I recommend the emulator QAOP by Jan Bobrowski. It works from your browser and has buttons for saving, etc. which a lot of emulators don't facilitate so well.

If you enjoyed La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm...

People who like La Casa al Otro Lado de la Tormenta | The House on the Other Side of the Storm also gave high ratings to these games:

Forrajeo, by Incanus
Best Adventure Winner of the 2011 Spanish-language V Minicomp. Best Interactivity Winner on spanish Premios Hispanos 2011. A fantastic terror short tale; you've been sent to the drugstore to "get" some drugs. You thought that the dark...

The Poisoned Soup | 有毒之湯, by Junting Dong
The Poisoned Soup is a Traditional Chinese text adventure horror game created with RenPy visual novel engine. The story adapted from the famous Japanese scenario "Poison Soup", which was written for the TRPG Call of Cthulhu by...

Marco Polo, by Baltasar el arquero
Marco Polo retorna de su viaje a oriente, siendo portador de una importante misiva del Khan en persona para el Duce de Venecia.

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Autymn Castleton on 19 June 2020 at 11:25am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item