Play Online

Dance in Blood

by Intudia

It was supposed to be an ordinary field trip for delinquent youths, out in the wilderness among ancient burial grounds. But there is something odd about the place where you set up camp.

First Publication Date: October 11, 2018
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
TUID: ameb4gs0p9d6mxnk

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A short branching teenage camp horror game, November 6, 2018

This game is in the Intudia system, which was also used for Addicott Manor in IFComp.

This game is quite short, as is appropriate for the Ectocomp competition. It's also a widely branching game. You are a counselor on a bus trip to a camp. You have about 2-5 choices on any branch.

The story is about murder, supernatural violence, etc. and relies on several stereotypes and tropes of teenage slasher films.

If you enjoyed Dance in Blood...

People who like Dance in Blood also gave high ratings to these games:

Dreamland, by Tatiana Statsenko (as eejitlikeme)
Dreams are fascinating, illogical, colourful, and some people just cannot live without them. Are you sleeping to remember or are you sleeping to forget? Credits to testers: Uliana Sirotina, Matt Nicolls

Dungeon Detective, by Wonaglot, Caitlin Mulvihill
You're a gnoll. Whether that's a blessing or a curse is up to you. Unlike other gnolls, you're trying to eke out a simple existence by plying your trade - that of the world's first Dungeon Detective. Amass clues and present them to your...

HAIZARA, by Rani Baker
My first game attempt, a Twine project that hearkens back to the days of LCD handheld games. A short adventurous romp in a fantasy world. Made for Twiny Jam.

Dance in Blood appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Danske teksteventyr by Duffadash
This is a list of Danish Interactive Fiction and Text Adventure games. More titles can be found on the CASA Solution Archive. http://solutionarchive.com/ As a game preservationist I work with registering and collecting all Danish games...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Duffadash on 11 December 2020 at 5:53am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item