smoochie.zip

Romance/Slice of life
2001

Development System: TADS 2
TUID: a087n3nte3qszah6

If you enjoyed Second Honeymoon...

People who like Second Honeymoon also gave high ratings to these games:

Perdition's Flames, by Michael J. Roberts
The afterlife isn't what you expected. Explore a strangely modernized and bureaucratic underworld, replete with strip malls, government offices, and science labs, as well as the occasional lake of molten rock.

Mystery House Possessed, by Emily Short
This intricate all-text reworking draws on the Gothic, as well as Clue, to simulate seven characters working to outwit the killer in their midst.

Light up, by The Dominant Species
I love the Lord, but if he doesn't send me a nice woman to me soon, I'm going to be mighty unhappy. I'm sorry. The alcohol is talking again. Let me get a grip. I put my hand on the wheel and put the bottle down. I'm thinking of a number:...

This is version 1 of this page, last edited on 16 October 2007 at 1:48am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item