EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!!

by Porpentine profile

Part of Girlwaste
weird strategy game

a weird strategy game

featuring
-multiple endings and secrets!
-the ONLY strategy game where you can IRRESPONSIBLY GAMBLE while your TOWN is DESTROYED!
-FOUR mind-blowing resources!
-MULTIPLE locations to VISIT!
-state of the art MIND-SHREDDING GRAPHIX!
-cameos by world-famous pals!
-another epic peek into the Girlwaste universe!!!

First Publication Date: April 9, 2016
TUID: 9cfflfdq8jb49tij

A strategy game with multiple paths to victory and endings, April 10, 2016

I should say upfront that I probably missed some important subtext in this game, because it just seems like a straight-up resource management game in a porpentine world.

You try to obtain enough currency (in the form of Vespine shards) to keep a crying Eye Moon from flooding your villages. You can hire mercenaries to destroy tears, gamble to get more cash, fire a cannon, or build a boat. The boat is a reasonable way to beat the game.

There are several npcs, including one who tries to worm their way into your life.

Overall, it's an amusing diversion. It is polished and descriptive, but I did not find it emotionally compelling. I enjoyed the sim aspects, and I could see myself playing again.

Fun and fast paced., October 5, 2016
by David45 (Des Moines, Iowa)

This is an interesting game which flows smoothly. It was enjoyable and the graphics were very nice.

If you enjoyed EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!!...

People who like EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!! also gave high ratings to these games:

A Dark and Stormy Entry, by Emily Short

Sorcery! 3, by Steve Jackson and inkle
The land of Kakhabad is a wilderness - a ruined desert, a tangled forest, cruel mountains and fissures, all guarded by seven fearsome serpents. But you must cross this land if you are to reach Mampang and the Crown of Kings. Rely on your...

Cannery Vale, by Hanon Ondricek (as Keanhid Connor)
Hell, even a seagull would hit the spot right now, roasted crispy over a flame-- He immediately put all thoughts of food out of his head because at the moment it was just torture_

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 9 April 2016 at 7:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item