Exoplaneta

by BlueTeapot

Juego de supervivencia y terror creado para ECTOCOMP 2022.

Tu nave se ha estrellado en un planeta desconocido. Desafortunadamente solo te queda oxígeno para 5 días. A partir de aquí, puedes decidir qué hacer con ese tiempo. Tan solo esperas que el planeta esté desabitado, quién sabe lo que se esconde en las profundidades del espacio.

Juego en español.

Language: Castilian (es)
First Publication Date: October 31, 2022
Development System: Ren'Py
TUID: 8lm5sh9jm6ssbgmx

3rd Place, La Petite Mort - Spanish - ECTOCOMP 2022

A nice, brief spanish visual novel about crashing on a planet, November 4, 2022

I liked this short spanish Ectocomp game entered in the '4 hours or less' part of the competition; it's brief, but longer than you'd think for a game made in 4 hours. It is in visual novel style, with some white-on-black lineart and relatively few, but impactful, choices.

In my playthrough, I had 5 days to live after I crash-landed on a planet, since oxygen was running out. The main theme was discovering nature on the planet, both good and bad, and deciding to interact with it positively or negatively.

I never felt super invested in the stakes, but I thought the game was charming and glad I played it, and since it doesn't take long I think people should check it out.

If you enjoyed Exoplaneta...

People who like Exoplaneta also gave high ratings to these games:

Shuffling Around, by Andrew Schultz (as Ned Yompus)
A weird power to save a weird world. So you just got fired from the best company ever, and it's the best day of your life. New opportunities! New horizons! New ways to look at things! Like calling this stupid kiss-off job fair a...

A Day for Fresh Sushi, by Emily Short
No time for fantasy. Must feed fish.

their angelical understanding, by Porpentine
I train to fight angels in a monastery by the sea. Wear headphones. TW: Suicidal ideation, ableism, abuse, possible epilepsy trigger.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by MathBrush on 4 November 2022 at 8:24pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item