Christmas Adventure.7z

Christmas Adventure or How Hitler tried to steal Christmas

by D.B.T profile profile profile

Episode 1 of Holiday Adventures
Seasonal

A simple 14 room Christmas Adventure game that I whipped up cause the holidays are right around the corner. I figured why not share with you guys a little game with an odd sense of humor. You play a kid named Billy who must save Christmas from the clutches of the Evil Adolf Hitler.
Do you have the guts to save Christmas? Do you think you can take on Hitler? I know you can. Good luck and I hope you enjoy it.

First Publication Date: December 8, 2014
HOLIDAYS
BASIC
MICRO
TUID: 879ockxnsj91xq8y

If you enjoyed Christmas Adventure or How Hitler tried to steal Christmas...

People who like Christmas Adventure or How Hitler tried to steal Christmas also gave high ratings to these games:

Maze of the Minotaur, by D.B.T
You play a young adventurer who has taken the path of following the legend of the Minotaur. A being guarding an unspeakable treasure that would build a mighty empire from out of nothing. In this maze you must find the secret of...

Dracula's Ride, by D.B.T
A carnival, a new ride, and the Prince of Darkness. These three things make up my new text adventure. A game that places you as a ticket holder for a new ride in town. A venture into the dark world of myth. Will you take the trek? Will...

War of the Worlds, by D.B.T
You play as the nameless main character wandering through the country in search of hope for a better tomorrow. Based on the book by H.G. Wells.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Anthony Hope on 25 February 2015 at 7:33pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item