ed3149_u.dsk.gz *
ED3149B.SHK
part 2
ED3149A.SHK
part 1
* Compressed with gzip. Free unpacking tools are available for most systems.

Elemental Apocalypse

First Publication Date: October 1, 1987
Development System: Eamon
TUID: 759okmgf1u5pla97

EamonAG

One of two flaws that knocked it down from an 8 in my opinion was that it's just too long. There are 390 rooms, and the monsters are so tough that you must start over again and again. The other was short, dull descriptions and its resemblance to an Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (c) TSR adventure. (Nathan Segerlind)

EamonAG

I found the armor and AD&D stuff to be a plus in that it helped make this Eamon a unique adventure, unlike any that have come before or since. It did seem to me that the special weapons favored swordsmen, or at least heavy-duty fighters; I chose a magician as my character and had a LOT of trouble surviving. (Tom Zuchowski)

This is version 6 of this page, edited by Denk on 2 January 2020 at 7:26am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item