RED FAST BENT

by B Minus Seven profile

A few ghouls meet, make mistakes, get messy.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2020
IFID: D5299BD0-61D8-490A-8D99-C9E3452A3F1A
TUID: 6keicxlh65jsim7w

12th Place, La Petite Mort - English - ECTOCOMP 2020

Gruesome poetry in triplicate, November 16, 2020

Like most of B-minus's work, this is a shortish surreal Twine game with haunting descriptions and poetic use of choices.

In particular, this game features several choices in a row, on one page, where for each one you can pick RED, FAST, or BENT.

I originally was going to give this 3 stars, but the layout and format are so nice looking, especially for a game made in 4 hours or less.

I wasn't big on B-minus when I first read their work, but Chandler Groover has always expressed a lot of appreciation and interest in B-minus games, and it made me look at them with more appreciation. I wonder how much of my own reviewing is tangled up in my own experiences and history that I bring to the game. Earlier today I gave a higher rating to an Among Us-based IF game and rated it higher because I liked Among Us. It's weird to think about.

Anyway, I thought this was pretty good.

I have no idea what is going on here, December 2, 2020
by Stian
Related reviews: ectocomp 2020

I have no idea what is going on here.

It really doesnít seem to be randomly generated.

The sentences are cool and coherent.

Itís very, very short.

I played it ten times in a few minutes.

But I have no idea what is going on here.

If you enjoyed RED FAST BENT...

People who like RED FAST BENT also gave high ratings to these games:

Wishbringer, by Brian Moriarty
It's an ordinary day in your ordinary little town, and you've been performing your ordinary mail clerk's duties in an altogether ordinary way. But there's something quite extraordinary in today's mail. It's a ransom note for a kidnapped...

Chancellor, by Kevin Venzke
Maturity attained, the daughter is unfurled upon the world, embarked upon a mysterious quest by her father.

The Baker of Shireton, by Hanon Ondricek
You are the Baker of Shireton. The bread you bake is delicious. Raiders are coming.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by B Minus Seven on 15 November 2020 at 2:59pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item