Family

by Tim Sheinman

Mystery

Family is a puzzle game, based around a fictional, forgotten 80s indie music scene.

Discover the strange and wonderful music of long-lost bands, while uncovering their stories.

First Publication Date: September 6, 2020
Development System: Unity
TUID: 63d8t4ncrnzo52ki

If you enjoyed Family...

People who like Family also gave high ratings to these games:

Metamorphoses, by Emily Short
You wake to stillness. The hammering, banging, and shouting that kept you awake half the night are gone. The air is cold, and something smells burnt. Your master's experiments must be finished, but with what result?

Lore Distance Relationship, by Naomi "Bez" Norbez
Follow user StaircaseHaven14 on a Neopets-esque site called Ruffians as she faces life's challenges, RPs with her long-distance BFF (or more than BFF?) Bee, and encounters familial hardship, from age 8 to 18.

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by autumnc on 12 March 2021 at 8:03am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item