Have you played this game?
You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
(based on 3 ratings)
About the Story
You are a professional duelist, bound to the service of your noble patron, the eccentric Marquessa. But that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun.
- Good-natured Bailey, muscular and easy-going, your friend of many years. But could you be more than friends?
- Mysterious Lumi, a magical seer, submitting to the will of fate. Can you fulfil Lumi's prophecy?
- Stern Roan, your commanding and uncompromising nemesis. But maybe you could learn to take instruction?
This is a NSFW piece of Interactive Fiction. I mean it. Please don't play if you don't like smutty things. It contains graphic descriptions of erotic adventures (as well as regular descriptions of non-erotic adventures). Please read the Content Warnings before proceeding.
(On the initial play, I suggest you pick "How To Play" or "Begin Game" from the main menu. The "scene select" will let you jump to specific scenes, but won't make much sense on the first playthrough.)
This interactive fiction contains:
- Graphic text descriptions of sexual activity.
- Mild consensual DS/BDSM play (including spanking and some degrading language, mostly optional).
- Some light, playful boundary pushing.
- Heavy flirting and innuendo, only some of which is skippable.
It does not contain:
- Any depiction or threat of non-consensual sexual activity.
- Any homophobic or transphobic incidents or language.
- Any NSFW illustrations (the title card is as visually NSFW as it gets).
It is not intended as a depiction of SSC/RACK sex.
Language: English (en)
First Publication Date: November 5, 2020
Current Version: Unknown
Development System: Ink
Forgiveness Rating: Merciful
|1 star:||(0)||Average Rating: |
Number of Reviews: 1
Write a review
1 people found the following review helpful:
Short and sweet...and very steamy!, June 5, 2021
A very fun and playful short story.
The erotic scenes are very nice; the fact that you can customize not only the pronouns but the top and bottom body parts of the characters allows for everyone to play exactly how they like.
The inclusion of a scene select is very appreciated, given that there aren't saves.
If you enjoyed Some Sword / Some Play...
People who like Some Sword / Some Play
also gave high ratings to these games:
|Sword of the Slayer, by S. Andrew Swann|
Average member rating: (2 ratings)
Fight monsters and free the ancient city with your enchanted talking sword! You’re a common orphan scraping a living on the streets of Targas Adur—a city older than memory, full of dark corners and darker magics, ruled by a merciless...
|Reset, by Autumn Nicole Bradley|
Average member rating: (8 ratings)
Always trust your Administratrix. Willing but unwitting, one citizen experiences the new possibilities of kink in a transhuman cyborg future.
|Please Answer Carefully, by litrouke|
Average member rating: (12 ratings)
A five-minute horror game about surveys and stalking. Made in 24 hours.
Suggest a game
Recommended ListsSome Sword / Some Play
appears in the following Recommended Lists:
Romances to make you swoon by Shadowcutie
What is a Choose Your Own Adventure game without a little romance? Whether it is the main focus or simply runs along side an already great story, here are some games with wonderfully sweet and/or steamy romances. Note some of these...
This is version 2 of this page, edited by Shadowcutie
on 11 April 2021 at 8:38pm.
- View Update History
- Edit This Page
- Add a News Item