The World the Slugs Made

by Hatless

First Publication Date: October 31, 2018
TUID: 3rmarokkdk5u1155

Entrant, La Petite Mort - EctoComp 2018

A twisted slug-based horror story about modern information sources, October 31, 2018

This is a political game by what I presume is a non-native English speaker who is very experienced in their own language, as there are numerous typos together with a very creative story.

The game also contains a great deal of offensive material, but it's difficult to tell who it's aimed at; I could see it being equally offensive to everyone, but curiously inoffensive at the same time.

The central storyline is that slugs have changed the world into a hyper-connected group of individuals that subsist on trashy news stories, including stories about Soros and Clinton.

Playing this game was certainly an experience.

The World the Slugs Made on IFDB

The World the Slugs Made appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 1 of this page, edited by MathBrush on 31 October 2018 at 6:44pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item