Game Files
Contains Underground.z8
Contains the solution (walkthrough.​txt), as well as the game both in glulx (Underground.​gblorb) and zcode (Underground.​z8) and (Underground.​zblorb).
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Underground

by Phlegethon profile

You wake from many dreams, soon after you notice you are no longer in your bedroom. What happened? Are you still dreaming? With not much else to do, you should go explore.
Underground

Forgiveness Rating: Polite
IFID: 1F0EAFC7-8FA2-4C16-B5A5-8018CDAB86F3
TUID: 2pdvzl4wlmq14gq7

Great game! , December 28, 2019

Very enjoyable game, creator did a wonderful job on this one!

Great addition to the genre, October 20, 2019

Still working my way through this new title and I must say, it is great to see new content - doubly so when the game is this good. Thanks!

Underground on IFDB

Underground appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for February 2021 by David Welbourn
On Friday February 26, 2021, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works...

This is version 19 of this page, edited by Phlegethon on 20 March 2021 at 12:32am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item