Play Online
Download the Album
Contains 37 Fingertips-I Walk Along Darkened Corridorsdarkened-corridors.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors

by Andrew Schultz profile

Episode 37 of Apollo 18 Tribute Album
Educational
2012

There are 1001 doors in the darkened corridors. Which is right?

First Publication Date: March 26, 2012
IFID: A8C5C897-CB66-4C19-955C-9F17C8583139
TUID: 1985kxxeze4f2r77

For fans of super hard mathy puzzles., February 14, 2016

This is one of the one-move games from the Apollo 18 album.

You are dumped in a room with a huge number of complex counting and mathematical clues to give you the combination of a door. This is a beast of a game. I am a professional mathematician, but I ran fleeing from this game to the Club Floyd transcript, where I discovered this game was, in fact, incredibly hard.

The writing is top-notch Andrew Schultz style, and the game is polished.

If you enjoyed Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors...

People who like Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors also gave high ratings to these games:

The Story of the Shinoboo, by Adri
La Petite Mort entry in ECTOCOMP 2015.

PataNoir, by Simon Christiansen
The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.

Ailihphilia, by Andrew Schultz (as N. Y. Llewellyn)
No need for aibohphobia. It's polite on the Zarfian cruelty scale -and- will let you jump to the exciting conclusion if your 2-hour judging period is almost up!

Fingertips: I Walk Along Darkened Corridors appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Apollo 18+20 by Teaspoon
Interactive fiction games, with one game per track on the album Apollo 18 by They Might Be Giants. The regular tracks are generally short games. The Fingertips tracks are one-move games (however the authors interpreted that). The games...

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 10:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item