About the Story
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here." - William Shakespeare
Sydero is gone. Your team is broken and weak. Raum is still at large. And you now donít even know what you really are. Your world has begun unraveling ever since you found the amber eyed girl unconscious in the alley. More than ever, you need those closest to you for support, but you have learned that trust isnít an easy word to come by. As you learn more about the supernatural world, your skill and determination are put to the test, with danger crawling around every corner, and even living inside you.
- Continue your venture deeper into the supernatural world, to places even some supernaturals dare not go.
- Delve deeper into the secrets regarding your past and what it means for you.
- Swear to save your friend or fight it every step of the way.
- Your choices matter, your relationships matter, the story is just getting started.
- Meet three new romanceable characters or continue your romance with another.
Superstition is for 18+ due to dark themes, alcohol references, gore, violence, and sexual themes. Reader discretion is advised.
Superstition also involves themes that may be triggering to some. Themes, situations, conversations that revolve around: rape, abuse (alcohol, domestic, drugs, etc.), trauma, harassment, suicide, etc.
Language: English (en)
First Publication Date: February 25, 2020
Current Version: V2.10.2
Development System: Twine
Forgiveness Rating: Merciful