undo.gam
latest version. Actually the same as the competition release
undo.gam
as entered in 1995 competition

Undo

by Neil deMause

Surreal
1995

You're almost at the end of that adventure game you've struggled so hard to beat, when things get a little crazy.
[blurb from The (Other) TADS Games List version 1.2]

Current Version: 1.0.1
Development System: TADS 2
IFID: TADS2-6D0BBAFC879B9924EDAA3E49759F45F2
TUID: 7aggx56jw5331v1c

Off-Site Reviews

SPAG
Many of the items in the game are very neat ideas, when seen in isolation [...] However, when all these elements are just thrown together and presented as a game without any further explanation, the result is more frustrating than amusing. If there had been some hidden internal logic to be discovered it would have posed an intellectual challenge; but personally I don't find trying to solve puzzles that aren't there very challenging, especially when the only way forward seems to be trial and error; it just makes me feel like the author is pulling my leg.

SynTax
I'm afraid this game totally got the better of me. I just didn't understand what the writer was on about. Maybe his sense of humour is something that I didn't grasp or maybe he lives in a different world.

Page Update History

v.4: 18-Mar-2013 12:42 - Edward Lacey (Current Version) - Edit Page - Normal View
Changed external review links