The annual Adrift Hallowe'en (horror and sci-fi) themed competition. Entries must be completed in 3 hours.
Here are the rules:
* The theme is fairly general; ghost stories, horror, the supernatural, weird fiction, spine-chilling tales, pulp magazine stories, etc. Any variation on this theme is acceptable, including parody. The game does not need to be set at Hallowe'en.
* Games must be made in three hours or less, this is the challenge and focus of the competition. Brief paper/mental planning is allowed, but the game making itself must be done in three hours.
* Entries must be made with ADRIFT v3.9 or ADRIFT v4.
* Games must be original work.
* A limit of three entries per author.
* All entries to be sent to jason_guest[AT]groundchuck.co.uk.
* The deadline for entries is the 31st October 2007.
News & updates (RSS)
Games and Awards
This is version 2 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 16 November 2023 at 07:07 AM. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item