The annual Adrift Hallowe'en (horror and sci-fi) themed competition. Entries must be completed in 3 hours.
* The theme is fairly general; ghost stories, horror, the supernatural, weird fiction, spine-chilling tales, pulp magazine stories, etc. Any variation on this theme is acceptable, including parody. The game does not need to be set at Hallowe'en.
* Games must be made in three hours or less, this is the challenge and focus of the competition. Brief paper/mental planning is allowed, but the game making itself must be done in three hours.
* Entries must be made with ADRIFT v3.9 or ADRIFT v4.
* Games must be original work.
* A limit of three entries per author.
* All entries to be sent to jason[AT]groundchuck.co.uk.
* Pre-written modules are not allowed, though you are perfectly entitled to write a module and import it within the three hour period.
* Testing and bug fixing should be done within the three hours.
* Any media (graphics or sound) included in the game must have been created within the three hour time limit.
* The deadline for entries is the 31st October 2008.
* So as not to interfere with the voting period for the IF Comp, votes will not need to be in until December 1st.
* Any problems or questions, ask away in this thread or email me at the above address.
The winner will receive a small prize of a literary nature!
News & updates (RSS)
Games and Awards
This is version 1 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 16 November 2023 at 07:16 AM. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item