These are games that are great, either in my opinion or in many others, but which have been forgotten.
By forgotten, I mean it satisfies the following:
1. Not an IfComp or XYZZY Best Game winner,
2. Not in Best 50 Interactive Fiction (either edition)
3. Not an Emily Short or Andrew Plotkin game.
As well as one or more of the following criteria:
1. 15 or less ratings
2. 1 or fewer reviews
3. Not mentioned on intfiction.org very often
4. On less than 3 polls/lists.
Many of these games are old-school huge puzzle games, which have come out of favor as more games became available and time to play went down per game.
Return to the list - Add a comment
Previous | << 1 >> | Next
View this member's profile
See all lists by this member
Create your own Recommended List