SpeedIF_Argonaut.zip
Contains invisargo.z5
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

The Invisible Argonaut

IFIDs:  ZCODE-1-030308-6B44
ZCODE-2-030310-DD8B
TUID: gr0f9vad94p0uyaw

A cautionary tale about joining Jason, March 30, 2016
by Hulk Handsome (Carmen Sandiago)

Many of us have considered joining the Argonauts for all the fame, glory, and women and/or men and/or sexy mythical creatures. This game, however, shows that it may not be all it's cracked up to be.

If you enjoyed The Invisible Argonaut...

People who like The Invisible Argonaut also gave high ratings to these games:

If I Wasn't Shy, by Joey Jones
"I kinda just sit at the checkout, and the place isn't even all that busy. So why'd you want to play a game about my life? I mean, it's not terrible but it would be so much more if I wasn't shy." (Part of Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute...

A Potion Labeled 'Time', by Finn Fabish
You wake up with your brain in a foggy haze. Where have you been the past few days? You don't seem to remember. You find that you're in an ugly room with an ugly door and an ugly mailbox with an ugly key laying on the ugly floor.

Finding Light, by Abigail Jazwiec
You remember fire and smoke when the raiders invaded the town, chasing you until everything went dark, but now you are alone, and Aurel is missing. You have to rescue him, no matter the cost! It's a perilous journey though: one that a...

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Zape on 18 April 2021 at 5:01am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item