Ectocomp 2009
Contains Way Out.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Way Out

by Rob Roy

2009

You and your friends thought exploring a haunted house would be fun... now everyone is dead and you must find a way out!

First Publication Date: November 1, 2009
Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-75C96F7FDF26104992DB0A5B754637F1
TUID: 566xads07lcvtn13

3rd Place - Ectocomp 2009

ADRIFT Forum
(reviews for Ectocomp 2009 on the ADRIFT Forum)

Delron Review Compilation
Despite having me confused exactly as to what was going on, other than all your friends are either dead or going to be (Yes, I read the intro), I liked the main menu and the feel of it being like one of those Halloween trains. Only one way to go but there's things on both sides to look at as you go along. When I got my first gameover, the gameover message made my smile.

Way Out on IFDB

Way Out appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Richard Otter on 22 April 2019 at 5:06am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item