Contains Through time.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Through Time

TUID: f3k74ovanhhjs3j6

4th Place - ADRIFT IntroComp 2009

ADRIFT Forum
Intro Comp 2009 Reviews
"What do I think of this? As a potential game it certainly seems to be promising. I suspect that if you enjoy 'Ghost Town' (and I recommend that you download it and give it a try if you can) then this will be right up your alley too. As a competition entry, it falls a bit short of making me keen to try the full version. I didn't enjoy lacking aim and not being sure what was trying to do."

Through Time on IFDB

Through Time appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Danske teksteventyr by Duffadash
This is a list of Danish Interactive Fiction and Text Adventure games. More titles can be found on the CASA Solution Archive. http://solutionarchive.com/ As a game preservationist I work with registering and collecting all Danish games...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Duffadash on 11 December 2020 at 5:11am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item