Lore Distance Relationship

by Naomi "Bez" Norbez profile

One of My New Favourites, December 2, 2020
by Ann Hugo (Canada)
To say I enjoyed "Lore Distance Relationship" almost feels like an understatement. After all, it's one of my new favourites. It's even tied for second on my list of all-time favourites. I absolutely loved the game.

It felt familiar and nostalgic. I've not been on a site quite like the one that was portrayed, and certainly not at such a young age. But I've spent much of my teen years on the writing/quiz site Quotev, and the game definitely reminded me of that.

The graphics were awesome. Really, just about all of the game was amazing. The only point of critique I could provide would be that the audio in one moment could use a bit of work. Otherwise, absolutely amazing! I even just about forgot I was playing a game at some points because I was so into it.

I really loved the characters. They felt so real. I didnít realize how much I felt for them until the game had ended. And, I was kind of dazed, really emotional, and already missing them.

Conclusion: Lore Distance Relationship is absolutely awesome!