Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Finals Week!

by Marchit00

Collegiate
2001

You're about to play one of the first few games that ever existed at MAG - it was written in 2001 (I was 21).  This is the game that brought us variables and was my first attempt at a game, and turned into a mini epic (that kept building on itself as we'd try to add new features to the website).  You can beat it fast, or you can find all the hidden little things.  Depending on your grades you get one of 5 endings... err... Hey George McDougal! You're in my Game!

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
Forgiveness Rating: Cruel
TUID: zoloheypnctzc41h

If you enjoyed Finals Week!...

People who like Finals Week! also gave high ratings to these games:

The Object, by tsmpaul
You are one of the scientists examining an Object. The research is a joint government/military project, and you and your collegues have no idea where the Object came from. Your only orders are to examine it and find out what it is, and...

The Emperor's Zoo, by Ogre
The emperor sends you to a faraway land to capture exotic beasts for his zoo. But a spreading plague, a witch-doctor, and a brewing feud between local tribes presents . . . difficulties. This is a contest entry for Bucky's December 2017...

You Are A Disc In My Dad's Spinal Cord. Can You Make His Back Stop Hurting In Time For Christmas?, by tylerrusso
Christmas Eve, and my dad's other spinal discs rest deep in slumber. You are the only disc who is awake. 4,600 words.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 3:50am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item