Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Prophecy

by Steve24833

2017

No member reviews yet - be the first

There is a prophecy that one day, the barrier between reality and that which lies beyond will weaken. That day the great Mol'Chu will come forth, for it has its infinite eyes set upon this realm. It will drive all creatures to the realms of insanity and torment. However, the prophecy also tells of a great hero who will rise up, and the fate of the world will lie in his hands.

You are not that hero. You are a Ratling, your blood as weak as can be, your lineage one of thieves and cowards. Still, with your path there's a chance for betterment. You might be able to lift yourself up and find yourself some power in this world. Power you will wield.

Thanks to WouldntItBeNice for beta-reading this, he was a great help. This is my longest storygame so far and I've decided to delve into some fantasy again. Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy!

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: yvofq4gaj8tofba

If you enjoyed Prophecy...

People who like Prophecy also gave high ratings to these games:

Entangled, by Dark Star
Caught up in a time-travel experiment gone wrong, the actions you perform in the past will ripple forward in time. Can you find your way back without unraveling the universe? A small town stirs in your wake.

Stuff of Legend, by Lance Campbell
The only thing worse than being a village idiot is being an unemployed village idiot. Maybe itís time to change careers. Maybe itís time to be a knight.

Absence of Law, by mathbrush
Excuse me, can you help me? Yes, you, browsing IFDB games! I need your assistance, but I don't have long. There's so much going on: remote surveillance, unauthorized cloning, forgotten languages, robots playing poker. It's time to take...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 4:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item