download

Road That Goes East Forever

by The Pony

Mystery

The road only goes east.

License: Public Domain
TUID: we2o21fplawihslc

Boring, May 1, 2012

This game is so uninteresting. It does exactly what the title says it will. The one room just loops itself. And you can't go in any other directions.

Don't waste your time.

If you enjoyed Road That Goes East Forever...

People who like Road That Goes East Forever also gave high ratings to these games:

It, by Emily Boegheim
"The rules of the game are easy. I'm It, so I go and hide. You and the others count to 50, then you have to look for me. If you find me, you have to get into the hiding spot with me. If you're the last person still looking for me, then...

Florida Road Trip, by Mooeena
Florida isn't just beaches and palm trees. Find out for yourself what you can see out the car window. Guarantee a unique road trip every time. Can be played in under 5 minutes.

Toby's Nose, by Chandler Groover
A murder most foul has been committed and Sherlock Holmes is on the case. You are his dog.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by CharlietheSpiffy on 30 April 2012 at 10:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item