Game file
Requires a Z-Code interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

Animals

by David Fisher profile

Non-IF game
2007

A logic/observation puzzle game, inspired by the word game "my very eccentric Aunt". Four difficulty levels.

An entry in the C-40 competition, which required games to be at most 40K in size.

Definitely not IF!

IFID: ZCODE-1-071201-9505
TUID: vevcfm7edolbumfc

If you enjoyed Animals...

People who like Animals also gave high ratings to these games:

Dutch Dapper IV: The Final Voyage, by Harry Hol
You play as the great space-time detective Dutch Dapper near the end of his career. Despondent after the events of the prologue, he goes on one last adventure.

The Warbler's Nest, by Jason McIntosh
Surely the reed bank counts as a wild place. While it gives you so much, you've never tended it, not really, not like you do with your garden. It's something like the forest, then, but much safer to search without attracting attention....

The King of Shreds and Patches, by Jimmy Maher
January 14th Dear friend. My sojourn in parts foreign is at an ende. I am at lodgings in Southwark not far from the bridge at Stoney Street, come dine with me two days hence to ring in the newe year. I have not enjoyed amiable English...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by DFisher on 3 October 2012 at 10:23am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item