Los​_Templos​_Sagrados.zip
templos.exe
disk images in MS-DOS self-extracting archive
Atari ST Application
templos.exe
MS-DOS Application

Los Templos Sagrados

by Juan Manuel Medina, Francisco Zarco, Carlos Marqués, and Andrés Roberto Samudio Monro

Episode 2 of Leyendas de Ci-U-Than
Historical/Travel
1991

Language: Castilian (es)
License: Former commercial
Development System: DAAD
TUID: vekmss4fx0f84j63

If you enjoyed Los Templos Sagrados...

People who like Los Templos Sagrados also gave high ratings to these games:

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

Dual Transform, by Andrew Plotkin
This game takes place in a single room — but not always the same one. The room contains just one item, but again, there's more to it than that. Experiment and enjoy.

Suveh Nux, by David Fisher
An entry in the 2007 One Room Game Competition. You play a magician's servant who gets trapped in your master's vault; you'll need to learn some of his tricks if you want to get out.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Eq on 21 May 2013 at 6:35am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item