My Desk
Link to the game, html-file, playable online.
My Desk twine file
Download the source, with the images and the .tws-file.
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

My Desk

by Matthias Conrady profile

2013

Snoop around my desk and check out my personal stuff!

You can look at things on my desk, learn about this moment in my life at the fringe of a long-distance-relationship.

In a way a documentary-game, heavy on images.

First Publication Date: November 18, 2013
License: Creative Commons
TUID: vd51ff8tybufnnsm

A really neat voyeuristic exploration., February 7, 2014
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

It's not so voyeuristic, actually, as the author has invited you to snoop around his real desk and narrates what each item is. It's a good example of how Twine might be used to create an actual graphic point and click sort of adventure game.

If you enjoyed My Desk...

People who like My Desk also gave high ratings to these games:

The Axolotl Project, by Samantha Vick
As a lowly intern on Sadler Pharmaceutical’s high-security lunar research base, you set out to find an escaped test subject before your boss does. Along the way, you’ll unravel the mystery of your coworker’s mysterious resignation – and...

It Is Pitch Black, by Caelyn Sandel
Trapped alone in a darkened antique store with a man-eating grue, can you keep a light going long enough to survive? (contains sound, but no jumpscares.) 2nd place, EctoComp 2014.

The Temple of No, by Dominik Johann, William Pugh, Crows Crows Crows
The Best Game Ever Made (but in twine form). Author website - http://crowscrowscrows.com/ Hey! We’re a new studio directed by William Pugh (Designer behind The Stanley Parable) creating experimental things. The co-conspirators are...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Matthias Conrady on 6 February 2014 at 10:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item