My Desk
Link to the game, html-file, playable online.
My Desk twine file
Download the source, with the images and the .tws-file.
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

My Desk

by Matthias Conrady profile

2013

Snoop around my desk and check out my personal stuff!

You can look at things on my desk, learn about this moment in my life at the fringe of a long-distance-relationship.

In a way a documentary-game, heavy on images.

First Publication Date: November 18, 2013
License: Creative Commons
TUID: vd51ff8tybufnnsm

A really neat voyeuristic exploration., February 7, 2014
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

It's not so voyeuristic, actually, as the author has invited you to snoop around his real desk and narrates what each item is. It's a good example of how Twine might be used to create an actual graphic point and click sort of adventure game.

If you enjoyed My Desk...

People who like My Desk also gave high ratings to these games:

A THING CALLED DRACULA, by Matt Halton
You are Benedict Drumm, the practical spy. Dracula kissed your mother and nobody told you. You do not know what Dracula is. You only know that you hate him. You must find Dracula and kill him. You can pick up Dracula's trail at Waterloo...

Missing Since 77, by Andrew Watt
When a derided author vanishes from his home, his incriminated wife hires a prodigious young detective to investigate.

The Reptile Room, by Elizabeth Smyth
Slither anywhither.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Matthias Conrady on 6 February 2014 at 10:28am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item