The New World:HousemasterB:

by Kwon B.Y, Son J.Y, Lee E.S, and Kim E.J.

This work contains two questions from <Table 5>, who is the Korean creative group that studies future narratives for women, by women, and women. The first, Can Korean modern women explore the imagination and possibility of connecting the past and the present in classical literature that reproduces women from the colonial era? The second, We are living today without reaching the depths of women's lives in the 1920s, and are we bound to the image of women created by male artists? We want to find the answer. The way to do this is to make the female characters in literary works created in different eras experience them as free and new characters without separating them from the lives of modern women. We paid attention to the story of 'HousemasterB', the most famous female character in Korean literature in the 1920's. We chose a branch structure in which the narrative path changes according to the reader's choice while creating her fictional world where she lives in the genres of SF, Action, and Girl's love. We hope that this work will give you greater freedom and give you a more generous understanding.

Language: Korean
First Publication Date: November 8, 2021
Current Version: version1
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
IFID: 2E066D23-D276-44C7-82CA-53941B8F5D6F
TUID: skvtkvdm5qjck49

This is version 3 of this page, edited by bohkwon on 8 November 2021 at 6:09am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item