Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Private Game for Natalie

by Gower

Romance

I think putting this on "publish" makes it so only we can see this. It's just for us, sweetie. I made it to celebrate our anniversary and remember some special intimate moments together over the years in an interesting way as a present for you.
I hope you love it, Natalie, as much as I love you!
(Of course if there's any admin looking at this, or if I messed up, don't read this, because it's got private things in it.)

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: parpfvjmt6tz9b4

If you enjoyed Private Game for Natalie...

People who like Private Game for Natalie also gave high ratings to these games:

Perdition's Flames, by Michael J. Roberts
The afterlife isn't what you expected. Explore a strangely modernized and bureaucratic underworld, replete with strip malls, government offices, and science labs, as well as the occasional lake of molten rock.

Acid Rain, by Garry Francis
You were driving home from the Second National Conference on Acid Rain when you started getting tired. As it was late at night and you were in the middle of nowhere, you pulled over to the side of the road for a bit of shut-eye. When you...

Bronze, by Emily Short
When the seventh day comes and it is time for you to return to the castle in the forest, your sisters cling to your sleeves.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 4:17am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item