DAAW.sna
AtWork.z5
Inform port by Duncan Cross
atwork.sol
solution

Danger! Adventurer at Work!

by Simon Avery

Episode 1 of Danger! Adventurer at Work!
1991

Current Version: release 1
IFID: ZCODE-1-000705-2CB8
TUID: p0sm7uf4nvwovubo

Loved from nostalgia, April 11, 2020
by eldis (UK)
Related reviews: nostalgia, C64

After wanting to complete this game for years since first playing it o C64 back in the early 90's, I eventually did.
The game starts in a simple one room puzzle and then breaks out into a larger open world that felt simply and completely British. I loved the puzzles and also that characters that were interesting and fun. Several areas of whimsical comedy were included, and didn't seem to be plot dependent. Overall the puzzles were marginally easier to complete as an adult and the overall play though was great fun. I am probably biased as I have fond memories of playing this game on grey afternoons, and I am glad I've come back 20 years later and completed it.

If you enjoyed Danger! Adventurer at Work!...