Story file

Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head

by Bruno Dias profile

2017

No member reviews yet - be the first

A social anxiety body horror short story about surviving a dinner party when you are just a little bit possessed by an entity that wants to bring about the end of the universe. Features nine official endings and custom responses to prevent the player from doing almost anything.

First Publication Date: April 3, 2017
IFID: CE972E22-6E95-4C0F-8DB9-339E14A53ECA
TUID: oraqsfgxgrpqgcj

If you enjoyed Don't Mind My Apocalypse Head...